Nathan Lentz has been drawn to building great things since he was a 10-year-old tinkering with his grandfather's tools in the basement. His passion led him to DPR in 2010 where he joined the Special Services Group (SSG) as a project manager. Since then, Nathan has transitioned to lead SSG in Phoenix and now nationally for DPR, helping the Group to earn over $1.4 billion in work with an average of 600 projects per year.
Nathan’s experience spans all five of DPR’s core markets and his expertise ranges from building high-performing teams to developing strong subcontractor relations to solving challenging project logistics issues. As SSG Leader, Nathan drives operational excellence and supports teams across the organization, challenging and inspiring people to expand their limits.
- Role: SSG Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever forward
- What You Love About Construction: I love to see a project go from a vision, need, or desire to a reality and become something very tangible and permanent. It matters to me that we deliver “space” that allows others to make a difference in our communities, across all our core markets.
- Most Useful App: Life360
- Your Hero: My Dad. He exemplified grit in the face of adversity, showed humility when needed, and lived his convictions out loud.
- Best Vacation Spot: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Word to the Wise (advice): Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger.