As the son of a master electrician, Bryan has been immersed in the construction industry his entire life; he grew up visiting jobsites and has never stopped. Since he joined DPR, Bryan has brought more than 20 years of deep commercial and higher education expertise to his projects and teams. A veteran with a range of experience as a field engineer, estimator, developer, manager and builder, Bryan combines his technical, business and management skills to provide customers with strong leadership in his role as the business unit leader of DPR’s Austin office.
Passionate about growing and mentoring his teams, Bryan builds trust and authentic relationships as he empowers people to find success in their roles. As an adjunct professor at Texas State University, he continues to develop the next generation of builders in the project management and scheduling classes he teaches as part of the university’s construction management program.
- Role: Austin Business Unit Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Integrity
- Desired Superpower: Fly – my last name is Kent (Superman's brother)
- Most Useful App: The Weather Channel
- Best Vacation Spot: French West Indies
- Word to the Wise (Advice): Get involved in preconstruction/estimating as early as possible