Version Date: November 8, 2021
1. Acknowledgment and Agreement
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing and/or using the Sites. By accessing and/or using the Sites, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Any objection to these Terms, or any part, therefore, will be interpreted as a refusal to agree to these Terms and you should not access and/or use the Sites.
DPR reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our discretion. Any new feature or tools which are added to the Sites shall be subject to these Terms, as amended. New versions of these Terms shall immediately replace and supersede the previous terms upon posting. Your continued access and use of the Sites means that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. Arbitration Notice
YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Using the Sites
4. By accessing and/or using the Sites, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner contrary to local, state, federal, or international laws.
- Use the Sites for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- Copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Sites without our prior written consent.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by DPR.
- Use the Sites in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Sites or the servers or networks connected to the Sites.
- Encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
5. Links to other Websites and Third Parties
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by DPR. DPR has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services so linked. DPR strongly urges you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party website or services you visit.
7. Copyright, Trademark, and other Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that the Sites and all materials on the Sites, including without limitation to the Sites’ design, text, graphics, sounds, pictures, software and other files, its look and feel, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”) are our property and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright or other intellectual property laws and rights. The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, and logos contained on the Sites, including without limitation to trademarks registered in the United States (collectively, “Marks”) are the sole property of DPR.
DPR grants you a personal, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Sites. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Sites as intended by DPR, and as permitted by this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by DPR. Other copyrights, trademarks, product names, company names, logos or intellectual property are the property of the respective owners with all rights reserved. Site references to third parties or their copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property do not constitute or imply affiliation with, endorsement of, or recommendation of DPR by the respective trademark owner(s), or by DPR of the respective trademark owner(s).
8. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, DPR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SITES. DPR PROVIDES THE SITES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. DPR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. DPR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES. DPR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH ANY OF THE LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL DPR BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES OR A CLAIM FR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHER CLAIM AVAILABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF DPR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. sUCH LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE SITES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH REGARD TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITES OR RECEIVED THROUGH LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITES OR THROUGH LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL, OR OTHER SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THEY SHALL BE CAPPED AT ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) (US).
- INDEMNITY. YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS DPR AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) PENALTIES AND/OR OTHER EXPENSES, DUE TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITES, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS.
9. Geographic Location
The Sites are hosted within the United States. Those who choose to access the Sites from locations outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their local laws if they are applicable.
10. Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue; Severability
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or the laws of your state. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the allocation or risks, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
11. Terms Termination
These Terms are effective until terminated either by DPR or you. We, in our sole discretion, may suspend or terminate these Terms at any time with or without notice, and may deny you access to the Sites or any portion thereof as a result. You may also terminate these Terms at any time by discontinuing your use of the Sites.
If you have any questions about these Terms, contact us at [email protected]