Version Date: January 21, 2021
Do We Collect About You?
Depending on how you use our Sites or what third parties we may interact with, we may collect the following types of information from and about you:
- Mailing address
- Personalized messages sent through the Sites
- Your cookie preferences
- Company name
- Project information
- Work and personal email address
- Work and personal telephone number
- Resume (including professional and educational background)Vendor inquiries
- IP address
- Browser information
- Zip code and general geographic information
- Certain demographic information, such as your gender, age, race, ethnicity, and marital status
- Information about your interactivity with our Sites, including certain technical information concerning your device and search information on our Sites
- Security camera footage from our properties
- Certain thermal information, such as temperature information, when you visit one of our physical locations
We collect your information in one of three ways:
- Directly from you when you access or use our Sites, sign-up for our mailing list, apply for a job, work with us, or communicate with us.
- Automatically when you access or use our Sites or when you communicate with us, including but not limited to: (1) details of your visits to the Sites, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data; (2) information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection; and (3) interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
- From third parties, including but not limited to: (1) data analytics providers; (2) social media networks; (3) third party service providers; (4) your employer; and (5) public sources.
Use Your Information?
Depending on how you interact with us, or the business and commercial purpose for the collection of information, we may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To deliver the services that you have requested.
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies or other third parties.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To measure interest in our services.
- To inform you of updates.
- To customize your experience.
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To send you notifications regarding new services offered by our Sites that we think you may find valuable.
- To send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service.
- For analytical purposes to help us better understand how our Sites are being used, and better design our Sites to improve content and ease of use.
- In the aggregate for the purpose of publishing trends on the usage of our Sites.
Share Your Information?
- By Law or to Protect Rights. When we believe disclosure is appropriate, we may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to enforce other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving DPR Construction marketing materials upon registration, we may email users about products and services that we believe may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from our company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the website’s functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other features offered through the Website.
- Aggregate. We may share aggregated and non-personally identifiable information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personally identifiable information we collect with additional non-personally identifiable information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
Protect Your Information?
Our Sites are hosted and offered in the United States of America, and are subject to US federal, state, and local law. If you are accessing our Sites from another country, please be advised that you may be transferring your information to us in the US.
We take the security of your information seriously and take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse, in alignment with applicable law and appropriate to the sensitivity of the information involved. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks, and we cannot therefore guarantee complete security of your information.
Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
We may use hyperlinks on our Sites that redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” or Twitter’s “tweet” button, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated, and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Sites, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Sites. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices over how we collect, use, store, and share your information. Please note that if you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights (see California Privacy Rights section below).
- Review & Correction. You may at any time review or change the information we have about you by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change Preferences. You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts by sending a request to [email protected]
- Unsubscribe from DPR Communications. You may choose whether you want to receive marketing and/or advertising messages from us. To exercise this right, please send a request to [email protected]
- Control Advertising and Online Tracking. You have a right to control how your information is tracked online. To learn more about these rights, see Cookies and Related Technologies.
Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We do not knowingly collect the information of children for any reason. If we learn that information has been collected from a user under the age of 18 through our Sites, we will take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 who has transmitted information to us, please contact us using the contact information below so we can address the issue.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights concerning your personal information collected by DPR. For the purposes of this section, all terms and phrases shall have the same meaning as set forth under the CCPA.
- Right to Know. You have a right to submit a verifiable request to us, up to two times per calendar year, requesting that we disclose the following information: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected from or about you; (2) the categories of sources from which we have collected such information, and the business or commercial purpose for such collection; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or sold your information, and the business or commercial purpose for said sharing or selling; and (4) the specific pieces of your personal information, subject to exceptions. Please note, your request may only go back 12 months from the date of your request. To submit a request to know, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-866-I-OPT-OUT (1-866-467-8688) and entering service code 1077# to leave us a message.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions such as if the information is necessary to complete the transaction for which the information was collected, detect security incidents, protect against malicious deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, identify and repair errors and for various other reasons available under the law. To submit a request to delete, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-866-I-OPT-OUT (1-866-467-8688) and entering service code 1077# to leave us a message.
- Verification. To protect your personal information and prevent against fraud, we may verify your identity before responding to your requests to know or delete by matching the information provided in your request with the information we have on file about you, and depending on the sensitivity of information requested utilizing more stringent verification methods, including but not limited to requesting additional information from you and/or requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
- Notice of Collection. To learn more about the categories of personal information we collect from and about California residents, including the sources of collection and including those categories we have collected in the last twelve months, please see What Type Of Information Do We Collect, How We Collect Your Information, and How We Use Your Information sections above. To learn more about how we share this information, please see the How We Share Your Information section.
- Notice of Sale. We do not sell your personal information. We also have no actual knowledge of selling the personal information of children 16 or under.
- Notice of Disclosure for a Business Purpose. To learn more about the categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose in the last twelve months, please see What Type of Information Do We Collect and How We Share Your Information sections above.
To the extent you live within the European Union, your information may be subject to further treatment and rights. To learn more about your European privacy rights, please contact us below.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use locally stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. We also may include cookies to provide aggregate reporting. Some of our Sites may allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website.
- Beacons. Our Sites and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also referred to as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Beacons in e-mail marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings, and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Our Sites do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Attn: Privacy Officer
1450 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 474-1450