With 30 years of experience in the construction industry, including 22 with DPR, Andy Andres is a seasoned expert in working with customers to develop spaces that will help their businesses succeed. A USGBC LEED Accredited Professional and graduate from the Virginia Military Institute with a B.S. in Civil Engineering, Andy works with DPR teams across the globe to enhance overall project delivery and quality of service for DPR’s high-profile customers, ensuring that the goals of the projects are successfully met.
For the past five years, he has served as Account Manager on multiple award-winning data center projects for the world’s largest social network, Facebook. Andy has also delivered successful projects for customers such as the American Red Cross, Clemson University and Digital Realty. His expertise includes project evaluation, scheduling, project logistics, cost control, subcontractor management and strategic planning.
- Role: Account Manager
- What You Love About Construction: Working with high performing teams and connecting to our customer’s business in a way that brings intrinsic value to them and DPR.
- First Job: Paperboy - The Washington Post
- Desired Superpower: Super endurance
- Best Vacation Spot: The Outer Banks
- Favorite Subject in School: Psychology, even though I studied engineering
- Word to the Wise (Advice): Live your fullest now and don't save it for later.