Camilo Garcia joined DPR in 2003 as a project engineer after completing his Master's in Construction Management at Purdue University. With DPR, he gained deep technical experience in healthcare and life sciences. In 2011, he moved to Bogota, Colombia where he provided consulting services throughout Latin America to several clients on their lean, IPD and BIM construction practices, and was also heavily engaged with long-lasting customer EMC Corporation by supporting their projects throughout Latin America before relocating to Washington, D.C. in 2014. Camilo is recognized as a strong operations leader for his discipline and commitment to his projects that have created many raving fans among customers. Camilo is one of the Business Unit Leaders for the Mid-Atlantic, which currently includes D.C., Richmond, Baltimore, Boston and New Jersey.
- Mid-Atlantic Business Unit Leader
- Ever Forward
- Working with clients upfront when the project is just a concept or simple idea, and being able to work together with a team to provide a project that will exceed their expectations!
- Waze by far, especially living in the DC area...
- In high school I was a DJ, and then as a freshman in college I worked in a structural engineering firm doing quantity take offs.
- Europe and Clearwater, Florida
- Carpe Diem (Seize the Day)