Bryan McCaffrey joined DPR Construction in 2004 as a superintendent. He has provided leadership for some of the Southeast region’s most recognizable projects, notably the American Red Cross Blood Processing Center and the Clemson Life Science Building.
A significant contributor to DPR’s operations growth in the Southeast, Bryan has built a reputation for finding unique solutions to ensure successful project execution, including leveraging modular and prefabricated construction. Since early 2019, he has shared his knowledge in this area of construction acting as DPR’s National Prefabrication Integration leader. Bryan believes prefabrication advances speed-to-market, quality, safety and cost considerations for owners. He is a driver in leading the adoption of prefabrication industrywide.
My memories of DPR are all moments in time. The real memory is the people you worked with including Owners, Designers, Engineers, Trade Partners and Teammates. I carry those relationships with me for life.
- Role: National Prefabrication Integration
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Integrity
- Infinite Knowledge: Infinite knowledge
- Best Vacation Spot: Sea Island, Georgia
- Most Useful App: TeamSnap and Sharepoint
- Pet Peeve: Inaction
- Word to the Wise (Advice): “Competing at the highest level is not about winning. It’s about preparation, courage, understanding and nurturing your people and heart. Winning is the result.” - Joe Torre