Angela Floyd is a problem solver. Focused on people, processes and tools, she partners with teams to help them achieve their goals and become better builders with more predictable outcomes through providing financial and business improvement expertise. Angela is a seasoned strategist with experience in providing oversight of financial services, financial reporting and analysis, tax, treasury and internal audit functions.
As DPR grows and evolves, she drives the Finance and Accounting team ever forward, becoming more effective and efficient in ensuring the company’s financial health and stability so we can continue to build great things for our customers.
When I started in the industry, I quickly fell in love with the people. I’ve worked for many different types of 'service' organizations in the past – none have the family atmosphere I found in construction.
- Role: Finance & Business Improvement
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward. I never want to be sitting still watching the world go by. I want to be in the driver’s seat helping to make things better.
- What You Love About Construction: Playing a small role in these beautiful, highly complex, one of kind structures that become a part of our communities for so many to see and experience.
- First Job: Customer Service at a local department store
- Most Useful App: Spotify
- Best Vacation Spot: Avila Beach
- Word to the Wise (advice): Conquer your fears! Don’t be afraid to fail. You’ll learn so much from the journey and appreciate the success it brings.