With DPR since 2013, Amy Iannone leads the company’s insurance risk management function, handling contract review, negotiation, claims management and various aspects of construction insurance and surety. She also participates in the review, procurement and administration of numerous project-specific and controlled insurance programs, both owner and contractor-sponsored. Amy has practiced law for over 22 years, and more than 17 of those years have been in the construction/design industry. Her favorite subject in school was insurance law – of course! She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University - Bloomington, her law (JD) degree from Santa Clara University School of Law, and her Masters of Corporate and Finance Law (L.L.M.) from Wayne State University Law School. Outside of work, Amy’s interests include rowing, cooking and theater.
- Book shelver, Ann Arbor District Library (I was 16)
- Google Maps – otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to find anything!
- The ability to stay alert without having to drink coffee!
- When it is 3 p.m. and there is no coffee on the third floor!
- Make sure to read and understand your contracts!