Growing up in north Texas playing with Legos and model airplanes, Jeff Parsons always knew he was meant to build great things. After graduating from Texas A&M with a degree in civil engineering, he gained extensive experience in preconstruction and operations, an appreciation for design, and a great understanding of all phases of construction from budget inception to final occupancy.
In 2014, Jeff joined DPR as an industry veteran, who spent his career building some of the most iconic projects in Dallas-Fort Worth, including the Perot Museum, One Arts Plaza, the Gaylord Texan, and the Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. While at DPR, Jeff has been instrumental in helping build a substantial and sustainable business in DFW (named #3 General Contractor by the Dallas Business Journal in 2019) with such customers as Capital One, Granite Properties, Children’s Medical Center, Facebook, HCA, DLR, Methodist, and Charles Schwab. As DFW’s Business Unit Leader, Jeff is proud to support and lead more than 500 employees that recently were surveyed and ranked #5 on DBJ's 2020 Best Places to Work amongst all large companies in the metroplex.
- Role: Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW) Business Unit Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Enjoyment
- What You Love About Construction: People collaborating in an extraordinary way to build great things for the benefit of our community.
- First Job: Helped manage a boat/jet-ski rental shop and gave water-ski lessons.
- Your Hero: My dad
- Best Vacation Spot: Varenna, Italy