Dave Seastrom’s career in the construction industry began with a fascination with his father’s industrial engineering work, which eventually led him to pursue a degree in civil engineering with an emphasis in construction from the University of Southern California. Since he joined DPR in 2004, Dave has been part of a team that has led the Southern California Business Unit to significant growth from its Newport Beach and Pasadena offices. He is particularly proud of DPR’s involvement in the communities we serve and has held board positions with both Ability First in Pasadena and Paint Your Heart Out in Anaheim. Dave thrives on solving customer needs and being creative in finding different solutions to each project we undertake.
- Role: Southwest Regional Leader and Management Committee Member
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Change and challenge…our project and customer needs change daily and how we respond and exceed the challenges is exciting to me.
- Best Vacation Spot: Any place that has a stream for fly fishing.
- Pet Peeve: Emails addressed to far too many people!
- Word to the Wise (Advice): Your character is defined by what you do when (you think) no one else is watching.