The data center is outfitted with 12 MW systems and over 30,000-sq.-ft. of white space with the following equipment set:
- 1 N Utility Feed At 161 KV (by others)
- Single-Ended 161 KV Substation Rated At 20 MVA With Provisions For Double Ending (By Others)
- Tri-Bus 15 KV Switchgear With Auto Transfer Capability
- Underground Medium Voltage Distribution In Tri-Bus Configuration For Critical Power
- Overhead Low Voltage Distribution To White Space
- Underground Medium And Low Voltage Distribution In Traditional A/B Bus Configuration For House Power And Mechanical Loads.
- 3 Mode (Single Bus, Double Bus, And Tri-Bus) Medium Voltage N+1 Diesel Rotary UPS (DRUPS) Plant With 24 Hour Fuel Storage
- 120/ 208V Remote Distribution Panels (RDP’s) And Remote Power Panels (RPP’s) For White Space Legacy Equipment
Project achieved LEED®-NC certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.