Matt Hoglund serves as the Central Regional Leader for DPR's growing Texas operations, which includes offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston. Matt joined DPR through the acquisition of Hardin Construction Co. in 2013, which brought together two great construction companies and helped build DPR's Texas region into a 900-person operation. Matt’s strengths include strong problem solving skills, adaptability, integrity and a deep understanding of all phases of construction from budget inception to final occupancy. His career has included residential, retail, office and hospitality projects, and he received recognition in ENR Texas and Louisiana’s Top 20 under 40 list in 2012.
Matt is actively involved in the Austin Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Real Estate Council of Austin. Matt currently sits on the board of directors for LifeWorks in Austin and is also heavily involved in other local community initiatives, such as Meals on Wheels.
- Central Regional Leader and Management Committee Member
- Integrity - do what you say you are going to do.
- Turning a vision into a reality
- Maintenance at a water park in New Jersey
- Ireland and Italy
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.