Matt Hoglund serves on the Leadership Team and as the Central Regional Leader for DPR's growing operations—including Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Houston offices—as well as supporting DPR's national self-perform teams. Matt joined DPR through the acquisition of Hardin Construction Co. in 2013, which brought together two great construction companies and helped build DPR's Central region into a more than 1,000-person operation. Matt’s strengths include strong problem solving skills, adaptability, integrity and a deep understanding of all phases of construction from budget inception to final occupancy. His career has included residential, retail, office and hospitality projects, and he received recognition in ENR Texas and Louisiana’s Top 20 under 40 list in 2012.
Matt is actively involved in the Austin Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Real Estate Council of Austin. Matt currently sits on the board of directors for LifeWorks in Austin as well as the American Heart Association and is also heavily involved in other local community initiatives.
- Role: Central Regional Leader and Leadership Team Member
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Integrity - do what you say you are going to do.
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Turning a vision into a reality
- First Job: Maintenance at a water park in New Jersey
- Best Vacation Spot: Ireland and Italy
- Word to the Wise (advice): The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.