Project Awards, Milestones, and More Across DPR
As we wrap up our 25th anniversary year, check out the latest good news from all over DPR. Here is a snapshot of company news, including project milestones, community outreach, industry events, and awards in the Across DPR section of the latest DPR Review newsletter.
Some highlights include:
- The successful conversion of two existing wet labs into two Class 100 and two Class 1000 cleanrooms for the University of Texas at Austin Micro Electronics Research (MER) Cleanroom build-out, which won an excellence in construction award from the Associated Builders and Contractors (Central Texas).
- CBS Sunday Morning explored the topic of millennials in the workforce in a segment that featured DPR as an example of a company that empowers its employees—millennials included.
- The Nemours Children’s Hospital new Ronald McDonald House, themed “The House That Love Built”, kicked off construction with the help of a very special guest.
- In 2015 alone, various business publications gave DPR spots in the top 10 on their lists of best places to work, including the Triangle Business Journal and Florida Trend, which both ranked DPR the No. 1 Best Place to Work
- DPR broke ground on a new data center for Facebook in Fort Worth, Texas, marking the fourth Facebook data center campus to be built by the DPR Fortis Mission Critical Team
- In November, the San Francisco Business Times honored Co-Founders Doug Woods, Peter Nosler and Ron Davidowski (the D, P and R) with a Most-Admired CEO award.
- In October, more than 300 attendees celebrated the ribbon cutting for the Father Martin’s Ashley Skip’s Hall for Integrated Addiction Treatment.
Two-year-old Isabella helps the project team put the final tile into place at the new Nemours Children’s Hospital’s new Ronald McDonald House (Photo Credit: Ronald McDonald House)
Posted on January 4, 2016
Last Updated August 23, 2022