Lisa Lingerfelt is a Business Unit Leader for the Mid-Atlantic region, supporting DPR's operations throughout the entire Northeast. She joined DPR in 2002 as a project engineer after earning her Masters in Architecture/Building Construction and her Bachelors in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech. Lisa has grown with the company and has had the opportunity to work on projects in all of DPR’s core markets. Selected for ENR’s Top 20 under 40 list in the Mid-Atlantic for 2013, she has also been recognized as a leader on Constructech’s list of Women in Construction. Lisa believes that developing strong customer relationships through working in the best interest of their project at all times is crucial for the integrity of DPR, which happens to be her favorite DPR core value.
- Building great projects and great teams. The sense of accomplishment when we successfully turn over a project is empowering.
- Orange Theory Fitness; helps me sneak in 5am workouts!
- My kids. They amaze me each and every day.
- Math, I have always enjoyed it.
- “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all” – Helen Keller
- Mid-Atlantic Business Unit Leader