A member of DPR's Leadership Team, Lisa Lingerfelt is currently serving as Account Operations Manager for DPR’s Meta Data Center campuses across the US. Lisa has a passion for operational excellence, continuous improvement, and building great relationships internally and externally. Based in the Mid-Atlantic region, she joined DPR in 2002 as a project engineer after earning her Masters in Architecture/Building Construction and her Bachelors in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech. Lisa has grown with the company and has had the opportunity to work on projects in all of DPR’s core markets. Selected for ENR’s Top 20 under 40 list in the Mid-Atlantic for 2013, she has also been recognized as a leader on Constructech’s list of Women in Construction. Lisa believes that developing strong customer relationships through working in the best interest of their project at all times is crucial for the integrity of DPR, which happens to be her favorite DPR core value.
- Role: Meta Account Operations and Leadership Team Member
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Building great projects and great teams. The sense of accomplishment when we successfully turn over a project is empowering.
- Most Useful App: Orange Theory Fitness; helps me sneak in 5am workouts!
- Your Hero: My kids. They amaze me each and every day.
- Favorite Subject in School: Math, I have always enjoyed it.
- Word to the Wise (advice): “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all” – Helen Keller