Eric Lamb is a natural problem-solver. A numbers man at heart, he studied civil engineering with the goal of creating integrated transportation systems. His love for building, however, steered him towards a master’s degree in construction management and a more than 30-year career in construction and engineering, where he combines the best of all worlds. Only, rather than complex transportation systems, Eric has been instrumental in setting up preconstruction processes and operation systems that continue to serve as a foundation for the company today. After being a founding member of DPR's Management Committee for 28 years, he now serves on the Board of Directors and continues to help the company identify new opportunities to increase efficiencies in project delivery and better serve our customers.
- Role: Management Committee Emeritus
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Learning about our customer’s business
- First Job: Theater usher
- Pet Peeve: Negative or half-empty personalities
- Favorite Subject in School: History