The phase 1 development at Infomart (formerly Fortune Data Centers) Oregon 1 provided 7.8 MW of concurrently maintainable critical load; the property meets Essential Facility standards for seismic, snow, and wind, and has received substantial upgrades for electric utility service. DPR Construction and Fortis Construction served as the joint venture general contractor.
Phase 1 facility features include:
- High-Availability, concurrent maintainability on all components
- Entire critical load fully Level 5 Commissioned
- 38,253 sq. ft. of data hall white space
- Supports average energy densities of 200 watts/sq. ft.
- Structurally Sound: FEMA 356 “Essential Facility” category
- Seismically Reinforced: Building and all improvements seismically reinforced to a 1.5 Structural Importance Factor
- Carrier-Neutral: Six Tier I carriers on-property: Level 3, AboveNet, CenturyLink (Qwest), AT &T, Verizon Business and Tata Communications.
- Low latency: 17 msRT to San Jose, 3.5 msRT to Seattle, 45 msRT to Chicago, and 87 msRT to Tokyo, Japan
Pursuing LEED-CI Gold certification