DPR was selected by HMS Host based on an existing relationship with team members from DPR's Phoenix office. For the additions and renovations at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, DPR is overseeing ten separate projects for Austin City Kitchen that feature several well-known dining establishments listed below.
- Jugo : New 420-sq.-ft. juice bar
- Parkside : New 2,79-sq.-ft.3 circular restaurant under the Delta Sky Club.
- 24 Diner : New 2,517 -sq.-ft. restaurant with a full back of house kitchen including new vent hoods and a walk-in cooler.
- Austin City Market : This space features several vendors in a food-court style set up including Austin Beer Works, Noble Sandwich, Sushi A-Go-Go, Hardie's Fresh Foods and Zocalo Cafe.
- Starbucks : Two new full-service coffee counters. One counter features a large steel decorative canopy, and the other is located in the baggage claim.
- Food Storage : Located on the apron level of the airport, this space was developed to serve the needs of all of the restaurants and counters. This storage space has two walk-in coolers and dry storage space.