A Florida native, Scott grew up in St. Petersburg and earned an undergraduate degree in building construction from the University of Florida. After spending four years in Atlanta and Hilton Head, SC, his career continued in Orlando in 2001 building projects for Walt Disney Imagineering where he and others led the construction of more than $1 billion in projects over 20 years. After a decade of serving as the business unit leader in Central Florida, Scott transitioned into DPR’s National Commercial Core Market Leader role, capitalizing on his strengths in understanding the needs of customers and delivering predictable results.
- Role: Commercial Core Market Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Uniqueness
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Seeing the physical results of a plan coming together
- First Job: Lawn service
- Your Hero: Teddy Roosevelt
- Word to the Wise (advice): “People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.” - Theodore Roosevelt
We think you'll like this, too.