Patrick Cusson is a technical builder focused on the life sciences, healthcare and advanced tech core markets. Starting his career as a house framer in high school, he has grown to work on many notable projects, including UCSF Mission Bay and a notable cell therapy facility in Westborough, MA.
Patrick returned to his hometown of Boston in 2016 to help lead DPR's expanding operations in the area. As Business Unit Leader, Patrick has helped develop and grow a sustaining business and has quickly carved out a name for DPR in the competitive New England market.
- Enjoyment. If we can’t have fun doing what we love and working with our great teams, then we are doing something wrong.
- The ability to see a product being built, and, more so, the types of clients and projects we are building. Our customers are truly shaping the future of healthcare, technology and lifesaving medicines.
- The ability to fly to take me places and see things I would otherwise never have the chance to see and experience.
- If I must single out someone, probably my grandmother. She has been through a lot in 90+ years and still carries a smile every day.
- Anywhere on a beach
- Science. As a child it was the subject of discovery through experimentation and later on it became the subject of reason.
- Life is too short, enjoy it.