Jody Quinton wanted to find a way to combine her science and math expertise with her love for working on home improvement projects to build meaningful structures that improve the world we live in. Early in her career, Jody built a broad base of hands-on project management experience, which included roles as an assistant superintendent and cost engineer. After joining DPR in 1997, she discovered her true passion for building high caliber teams that work together to create lasting structures. Jody served as Regional Manager of the Redwood City office with a focus on fast-track corporate offices before joining the Management Committee in 2016. She is currently collaborating on various national operations initiatives, while supporting our Northwest business units.
I feel as if I have found my calling at DPR. The integrity of the organization, and the collaborative team atmosphere in which we approach everything that we do, speaks to me and who I am.
- Role: Northwest Regional Leader and Management Committee Member
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Working together as a team to create lasting results
- Your Hero: My grandfather, Robert Price
- Best Vacation Spot: Italy
- Word to the Wise (advice): Give your best every day and help others to do the same.