Jody Quinton is a natural problem solver. She began her career in Southern California gaining a broad base of hands-on project management experience, which included one of her most impactful learning opportunities as an assistant superintendent on a 28-story high-rise in downtown Los Angeles. After moving to the Bay Area to join DPR in 1997, she discovered her passion for building high-caliber teams. Jody served as Regional Manager of the Redwood City office with a focus on fast-track corporate offices before joining the Leadership Team in 2015. She is currently leading our Northwest Region with offices in the Bay Area, Sacramento and Seattle while also supporting our Global Social Responsibility and Ethics, Integrity, and Compliance teams. Jody was honored with a Distinguished Alumna Award from The University of Illinois Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Association in 2022.
- Role: Northwest Regional Leader and Leadership Team Member
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Working together as a team to create lasting results
- Your Hero: My grandfather, Robert Price
- Best Vacation Spot: Italy
- Word to the Wise (advice): Give your best every day and help others to do the same.