Jay has spent the better part of two decades working in preconstruction, where he uses his planning expertise to setup success for highly complex, technical projects, most notably in the healthcare and life sciences markets. He has worked across the United States, including in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Southeast and the Northeast, where he led preconstruction on the $63 million VCU Community Memorial Replacement Hospital in South Hill, VA. Moving back to Virginia as the Richmond Business Unit Leader, he will support DPR’s growing operations in the area—taking both the company and its customers to the next level of success.
- Role: Richmond Business Unit Leader
- What You Love About Construction: The variation. I am always impressed at what people in construction must do technically, from a business perspective, and with strong personal skills to be effective. Factor in new circumstances, geographies, technologies, and partners on every project, and it is incredible what teams achieve together in this industry.
- Most Useful App: Spotify
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Integrity because by doing what we say we will do, we reinforce all of our core values.
- Best Vacation Spot: Wrightsville Beach
- Word to the Wise (Advice): If you want to go far, go together.
We think you'll like this, too.