DPR Construction exists to build great things—great projects, great teams, a great network of highly qualified subcontractor partners. With offices all over the country, we have streamlined the prequalification process. As a subcontractor, you only need to prequalify with DPR Construction once each year regardless of how many of our offices with which you would like to bid work.
- Signed W9
- Sample insurance certificate with all applicable endorsements – View DPR insurance requirements
- OSHA forms 300A and 300 (omit employees names) for the past three years
- EMR verification for the past three years (NCCI/comparable form or letter from workers compensation provider)
- Reference letter from your bonding company stating your single and aggregate project limits (if applicable)
- Third-party prepared financial statements for your most recent fiscal year end - Financial statements are required if you want to be prequalified for projects greater than $50,000
Browser Alert: Currently the online prequalification process supports Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 or 9 running Windows and Firefox 3.0 for Mac users. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please switch browsers or you can download the latest Internet Explorer or Firefox browser.
All information is kept strictly confidential and used only for prequalification purposes.
Should you have any questions regarding the forms or the prequalification process, please feel free to contact us directly. Thank you for helping DPR Construction build great things.
(866) 326-9224 eFax
222 N. 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034