The project included:
- New 632-space, four-level, cast-in-place and post-tensioned concrete parking garage
- New two-story cast-in-place concrete helicopter landing pad structure
- RV Park for travelers visiting patients
- New electrical load center to power the new expansion
- 250,000-sq.-ft. steel-framed addition to the existing hospital that included a six-story bed tower with 111 new patient beds
- 50,000-sq.-ft. renovation of the existing hospital with diagnostics and imaging departments
We think you'll like this, too.