DPR is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of the communities in which we live, work, serve and build—a place where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. Stacee Barkley brings this commitment to life everyday through her work as Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader.
Working hand-in-hand with DPR's Global Social Responsibility and People Practices teams, Stacee ensures that diversity, equity and inclusion are embedded throughout the whole employee experience. She is helping to grow and nurture a culture of belonging at DPR that actively embraces and empowers diversity, while mitigating barriers to growth opportunities.
- Role: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever-Forward – it instills an always present sense of optimism, resilience and perseverance.
- What You Love About Construction: That it exists all around us, from the most remote locations to the largest cities. There is something created by hands and hearts that serve communities big and small.
- Your Hero: My grandmother. My husband is the love of my life, but my grandmother is the center of my universe.
- Word To The Wise (Advice): Anne Frank said, "...how wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” So, my advice is to be curious about the world, listen more about others, talk less about yourself and don’t wait another moment.