Leading DPR’s Singapore operations, Richard works hard to ensure DPR’s values and commitment to developing and building quality relationships are shared throughout the area.
After shadowing a friend’s engineer-father in high school, Richard knew he’d found a place in construction. He’s traveled the globe growing his passion ever since. Having worked across all of DPR’s core markets throughout the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, the Middle East, Australia and Southeast Asia, Richard brings more than 25 years of international construction experience to the team.
- Role: Singapore Asia Pacific Managing Director
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Uniqueness. In today’s competitive arena we need to stand out from the crowd, be different and we don’t want to be the lowest bid. To be unique requires discipline, long-term focus and a culture that constantly challenges the way we do things.
- Most Useful App: Waze for driving. I am not good with directions and this app has prevented me from getting lost and helps get me from A to B in the shortest time possible.
- Your Hero: Margaret Thatcher
- Favorite Subject in School: Physics. Physics makes things possible.
- Word to the Wise (advice): “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Quite simply treat everyone with the concern and kindness you would like them to show toward you.