Gaining experience since 2005, Ray Boff is a trusted advisor for all things prefabrication—from product identification to installation and optimized use. He currently leads DPR’s National Prefabrication team with executive leadership in modular manufacturing, product R&D and G2M strategy, virtual design & construction, operations management and Lean organization. For Ray, prefabrication is common sense. He's experienced the many benefits of prefabrication firsthand and is excited to help take DPR's prefabrication and industrialized construction capabilities to the next level—moving from field construction to field assembly.
- Role: National Prefabrication Strategy
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward–If you aren’t learning and continually improving, relentlessly searching for better means and methods, improving your workforce and those around you, you’ll cease to exist. “Evolve or die,” as the greats before (and among) us say.
- What You Love About Construction: All of it. Especially the onset of this rapid evolution the construction industry is seeing–integrating lean principles, manufacturing, prefabrication, data capture and analysis, continuous improvement, etc. But at the end of the day, the relationships you make because of common goals and collaboration is what it’s all about.
- First Job: Architectural Draftsman
- Favorite Subject in School: Science: physics, chemistry and math