An accomplished finance professional who is involved with various teams across DPR, Karin Rush is the go-to person for accounting expertise. With experience in building effective teams, streamlining processes, implementing new accounting systems and finding solutions to the most complex problems, Karin leads the Shared Services team, which provides accounting services to the business.
Working closely with the Technology team, Karin seeks to continually improve DPR’s accounting systems and processes. Her hard work and diligence contribute to DPR’s financial health and stability, ensuring the company can continue to move ever forward in service of our customers.
Working at DPR has made me a better person. People are confident contributing and openly sharing thoughts/ideas here and that creates better teams, better projects and ultimately, better results. I am continually impressed by the people I get to interact with because I work at DPR.
- Role: Shared Services
- Favorite DPR Core Value: My favorite core value is Enjoyment. It’s not only about loving what you do, but also about working with others that love what they do.
- What You Love About Construction: I love the variety of projects we build and the challenges we face supporting an industry that is always changing. I am consistently learning and there is always something interesting to do!
- Most Useful App: Microsoft Teams is my most useful app. It’s so simple to share information, call or chat a team member, and set up team meetings.
- Desired Superpower: My desired superpower is time travel. I love history and the opportunity to hop back in time and experience different decades would be fascinating.
- Best Vacation Spot: I have had the pleasure of living in Florida since 2014, which is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. I love to explore new places in Florida with my family. I also love to ski and travel to the mountains.
- Favorite Subject in School: My favorite subjects in school were history and science.