Frank Redle has been representing construction industry employers and owners in the field of labor relations since 2000. Over the course of his career, Frank has gained extensive experience negotiating collective bargaining agreements, resolving disputes and mitigating risk. As DPR’s Labor and Industrial Relations Leader, he believes in taking a collaborative approach to labor relations management. Frank keeps things running smoothly at DPR, ensuring the company can continue to build great things for our customers.
- Role: Labor and Industrial Relations
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward
- What You Love About Construction: The people, collaboration, and teamwork
- First Job: Lifeguard and swim instructor
- Most Useful App: It’s a toss-up between Microsoft Teams and Google Maps.
- Word to the Wise (advice): Keep an open mind and listen. You can learn something from everyone you meet.