Andy Hill has always loved the idea of putting in a hard day’s work and being able to physically see all that he has accomplished. As a kid, he and his friends were constantly taking things apart and putting them back together. Since joining DPR in 2008, Andy has worked on some of DPR’s most notable higher education, life sciences and commercial projects. It was Andy’s passion for taking care of people and deep expertise in managing business operations that brought him from Phoenix to Seattle, where he is strategically growing DPR’s presence throughout the Pacific Northwest. As a mentor and advocate, Andy empowers people to combine their passions with business needs as they build great teams, great projects and great relationships.
- Role: Pacific Northwest Business Unit Leader
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever forward
- What You Love About Construction: The fact that it takes all walks of life, science, creativity, engineering and lots of teamwork to build. I love the people I get to interact with, and how no two days are the same.
- First Job: Paperboy in Phoenix, Arizona (rain or shine...mostly shine)
- Word to the Wise (Advice): The grass is always greener where you water it.
We think you'll like this, too.