Account Executive - VueOps
Redwood City, CA
Posted Feb 1, 2024
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
VueOps, a part of the DPR family of Companies, is SaaS startup focused on bridging the information gap between construction and facility operations. We streamline Facility Management (FM) processes, improve efficiency, and prevent downtime. We focus on technically complex facilities like hospitals, life science laboratories and data centers where our solution can directly impact our customers’ revenue, environmental sustainability and even the health of facility occupants. VueOps SiteLine is the “search engine” for facilities, helping our customers quickly find asset and other critical facility data to expedite routine maintenance and accelerate emergency repairs.
We are team-oriented and allow you to have the space and flexibility you need to bring your talents, innovation, and strengths to the table each day. Our positive work environment includes team members across the US and India. We have great benefits including the flexibility to work remote. We celebrate success, we ask for your input, we build spaces for mutual feedback, and we offer support every step of the way.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Do you love showing people what the future looks like? Do you want to work for a company that is early to a big idea? Do you want to lean into a business solution that helps customers improve energy use, water use, labor productivity, tenant satisfaction? Do you want to help disrupt facilities management to positively impact one of America’s largest assets, our facilities infrastructure? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and develop relationships with key decision-makers to expand account value.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, partner advocates, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Develop FM group strategy and industry partnerships.
- Create and deliver sales presentations and product demos.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to engage with customers and users to develop raving fans for our product and company.
- Track and report on sales performance.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ year of experience in enterprise SaaS sales.
- Experience selling in the Facility Management or Construction industry is a plus.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and trust.
- Working knowledge of CRM/Sales Management tools (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed.
- Be able to prioritize and manage their time effectively.
We are on an exciting journey as a fast-growing startup where we are empowering people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
VueOps is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in San Francisco, CA. For more information, visit www.vueops.com.
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.