Service Mechanic - OES
OES - Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Nov 3, 2023
OES Equipment is a fast-paced construction supply and rental equipment company. We are seeking an experienced Heavy Equipment and Small Engine Mechanic to service and maintain our growing rental fleet in the field. We are looking for a detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks and produce quality work.
Mechanics will be responsible for the following duties:
- Timely turnover of returned rental equipment
- Maintaining a clean work and warehouse space with the organization of down and ready to go fleet
- Following OSHA and OES safety guidelines
- Inventory, organizing, and ordering of commonly used parts and shop supplies
- Maintaining service truck as well as its mounted equipment
- Drive and operate service truck to diagnose and repair equipment in the field
- Coordination of customer service and onsite service calls
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with operating various types of construction equipment
- Ability to read schematics, diagnose, and repair various types of equipment failures
- Positive Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in both a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and move from one objective to another efficiently
- Basic computer knowledge with Rental Man software experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years of on the job experience as a Mechanic or Technician
Anticipated starting pay range: $22.70 - $42.05/hr
Nothing is more important than your health and wellness. DPR offers a variety of medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits to keep you healthy. Read more about eligibility and available benefits programs here: https://www.dpr.com/company/careers/benefits.
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.