Indirect Tax Specialist
Posted Mar 21, 2023
DPR Construction is seeking a qualified candidate for an entry level Tax Accountant for the DPR Tax Department. As an integral member of this dynamic team, the ideal candidate exemplifies DPR’s four core values – integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward—and must have solid communications skills and a collaborative “can-do’ attitude. The position will be based out of Sacramento, CA.
In this position you'll work with the Tax Team to ensure that all tax requirements are met. You'll have opportunities to work on the following:
- Property tax filings for multiple companies in several states
- Sales tax preparation for multiple states
- Assistance with the preparation of our corporate tax returns as well as partnership returns.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team professional with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will have:
- Have strong attention to detail, enjoy problem solving, take initiative and have a professional approach
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Excellent listening skills and strong oral and written communication skills
The ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues
Clear verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work independently, multi task and prioritize to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and everyday commitment to change and growth
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.