Location: Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
DPR Construction is seeking a Commercial Superintendent with at least 5+ years of commercial construction in one of our core markets(healthcare, higher education, commercial construction, mission critical, and life sciences).
The Superintendent will work closely with all members of the project team. The incumbent and will be responsible for supervising all craft employees, and ensuring the completion of safe and quality build that meets both company and client standards. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Oversee, manage, and mentor Assistant Superintendents
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate job-site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Lead DPR’s Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with DPR’s Self-Performed Work crews
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent DPR Field Operations as primary interface with Owner and Design Team
- Superior communication skills to include verbal, written, and listening ability
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
*For immediate consideration please apply with a copy of your resume detailing your current/future state of residence and any relocation requirements if applicable. Submissions submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Contact: DPR Southeast Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.