Location: Phoenix, Arizona
DPR Construction is seeking a Laser scan Technician for our Reality capture group with a minimum of at 2+ years of experience with laser scan capture, post processing, analysis and modeling for our Phoenix region.
The Laser scan technician will report directly to the Reality capture Project Manager and will also work closely with all members of the BIM/reality capture team and will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- On-site 3D laser scanning
- Post processing (Registration) of the 3d laser scan data
- Modeling from the point cloud
- Perform point cloud analysis
- Creating reports and presentations
- Field visits including mobilizing and demobilizing the laser scan equipment
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with laser scan capture, post processing, analysis and modeling
- Minimum of an associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- Comprehensive knowledge of laser scanning fundamentals, surveying principles, laser scan and surveying equipment and its operations.
- Familiarity with Faro and Trimble laser scan equipment and software’s
- Software experience: Revit, AutoCAD, Scene, Realworks
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Requires valid driver’s license to perform field site visits
Contact: Chidambaram Somu
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.