Location: Washington, D.C.
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our self-perform group in the Mid-Atlantic region with a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, cost management of self-perform work including drywall, miscellaneous concrete, ceilings, doors frames and hardware, carpentry, clean up, and accessories. Position will be based out of the Falls Church Virginia (soon to be Reston Virginia office) however due to the geographic spread of the Mid-Atlantic, some travel may be required.
We are looking to fill this position by the end of August 2016.
Project Manager will work closely with all members of the self-perform group as well as the project teams (jobsites). They will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination and Communication with self-perform team and project teams
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope / Self-Perform Work
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of productivity and scheduling
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results (internal and external customers)
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale (within self-perform as well as with project teams)
- Proficient computer skills in DPR softwares
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience and Knowledge of self-perform systems and scopes including constructability and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Planning and Scheduling skills; ability to look ahead and problem solve early
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.