DPR Construction is seeking a Mechanical & Plumbing (M&P) Estimator with at least 5+ years of experience on commercial construction projects for our San Francisco Bay Area region.
M&P Estimators will be estimating commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Biopharmaceutical and Corporate Office. M&P Estimators will work closely with the San Francisco Bay Area regional management team and all members of our preconstruction estimating team. M&P Estimators will be responsible for the following:
- Conceptual budgeting
- Conceptual Design Assistance
- Design Development through Construction Document estimating (quantification & pricing)
- Interaction with Subcontractor community
- Presentation of estimates/budgets with Owners/Consultants
- Preparation and analysis (scoping) of mechanical & plumbing bid packages
- Desire/Ability to assist in Electrical and CSA disciplines.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Timberline, On-Screen Take Offs and Revit based model estimates a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Mechanical & Plumbing Estimator within, DPR’s Core Market projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” solution finder attitude
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.