Location: San Diego, California
DPR Construction is seeking a full time Payroll and General Office Admin for our San Diego region, with 3+ years of Payroll experience (preferably construction Payroll). This individual will be ultimately responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of weekly time sheets (union and admin), including all new hire and layoff paperwork. This person will also be required to perform miscellaneous general office admin tasks, as needed.
The Payroll Administrator will work closely with all members of the San Diego region, both admin Staff and field employees, as well as the Payroll processing department in Orlando, FL.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Entering time sheets submitted by field employees
- Ensuring all Admin time sheets have been entered
- Reviewing entire Payroll for accuracy (Holidays, PTO, OT & DT, etc.)
- Supporting Field Personnel by processing new hire paperwork, layoffs, lost checks/stop payments, direct deposit, ordering dispatches from the unions, etc.
- Reporting on Certified Payroll
- Interacting with employees/unions to resolve issues and ensure world class level of customer service
- Reviewing and monitoring all pcard expenses for proper coding
- Reviewing all job set-up requests and exporting from Pipeline
- Tracking Business License renewals and obtaining new Licenses, as needed
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. This individual also must possess a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting cost management software (CMiC or similar)
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.