Since completing this LEED for New Construction Gold certified facility in 2008, DPR has performed over 70,000 sq. ft. of tenant improvements and buildouts including raised-access flooring, passive under-floor air conditioning and demountable partition systems including a LEED for Commercial Interiors Gold certified space. DPR self performed much of the work including installation of drywall and other items such as doors and ceiling tile to ensure high standards of quality and strict schedule control, completing suites in as fast as 45 days.
- Raised access flooring, passive underfloor air conditioning
- High efficiency fixtures
- Views for 98% of regularly occupied spaces
- Occupancy sensors and daylight dimming systems
- Carpet tile and acoustical ceiling tile with a high percentage of recycled content
- Demountable partitions made with high recycled content & allowing flexibility of space