Since completing this LEED for New Construction Gold certified facility in 2008, DPR has performed over 70,000 sq. ft. of tenant improvements and buildouts including raised-access flooring, passive under-floor air conditioning and demountable partition systems including a LEED for Commercial Interiors Gold certified space. DPR self performed much of the work including installation of drywall and other items such a doors and ceiling tile to ensure high standards of quality and strict schedule control, completing suites in as fast as 45 days.
- Raised access flooring, passive underfloor air conditioning
- High efficiency fixtures
- Views for 98% of regularly occupied spaces
- Occupancy sensors and daylight dimming systems
- Carpet tile and acoustical ceiling tile with a high percentage of recycled content
- Demountable partitions made with high recycled content & allowing flexibility of space