First introduced to construction as a junior in high school, Tracy went on to pay for his college tuition working as a carpenter when not in class. The result was not only a bachelor’s degree and a journeyman’s card, but a true passion for the industry—he never left. Since joining DPR in 2001, Tracy brings over 40 years of technical expertise to his projects, with experience in estimating and project management, and field experience with an emphasis on HVAC, process piping and plumbing systems. Tracy now helps to lead DPR's Higher Education core market group, where his wealth of experience has made him into a trusted source of knowledge for higher education construction.
- Role: Higher Education Core Market Leader
- Favorite DPR core value: Enjoyment
- Word to the wise: Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates and customers.
- Best vacation spot: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
- What you love about construction: The ability to change people's lives through the workspaces we build
- Your hero: Ted Williams