Michele Leiva joined DPR in September 1990 as our sixth employee and was responsible for everything from payroll to accounts payable/receivable for the then construction industry start-up. In her 20th year with DPR, Michele joined the Management Committee as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In 2013, Michele was among 14 CFOs honored by the Silicon Valley Business Journal for “changing the landscape at some of the biggest and fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley,” and was named the 2013 CFO of the Year in the Private Company category. Michele is a big sports fan, especially of hockey, baseball and college football, and loves to cheer at games – sometimes too much.
- Management Committee Member
- Integrity – we should be trusted in all we do
- The obvious pride our people take in what they’re building
- First summer job in middle school – cutting apricots for drying
- Love Hawaii to just relax but enjoy visiting major cities to go and “do.”
- Spreadsheets with bad formatting