With 25 years of learning and development experience, Kristi Conlon is a builder of people. She has affected the lives of thousands of employees through her strategic design and implementation of learning solutions, including technical skills training and leadership development.
Joining DPR in 2020, Kristi is committed to progressive and influential people practices that include improving DPR's organizational capabilities, as well as team and individual performance. She works with teams across the company to develop creative growth and learning opportunities to help employees reach their full potential.
- Role: Learning & Development
- Favorite Subject in School: Vocational Education, because it is competency based and there was a focus not just on theory but also on application of the knowledge and skills. My love of vocational education as both a student and teacher fueled my profession in training and development.
- First Job: Swensen’s ice cream which taught me the importance of customer service, jumping in to help others as demand requires, and preparing during slow times to be ready when there is a rush.
- Desired Superpower: Teleportation! I love experiencing and learning about people and their cultures.
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Integrity, first. Because of DPR’s uncompromising culture of integrity, there is a secure foundation of expectations and trust which enables the other core values – enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward.