Dwight Pullen, Jr.
Dwight H. Pullen, Jr. is a Core Market Leader for DPR Construction focusing on Customer Experience and Account Management. Dwight received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh; he is also an alum of the Georgia Institute of Technology. He has a passion for Science Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and ensuring that inner city communities are exposed to the STEM fields. Dwight volunteers for STEM related initiatives, development and education.
Dwight currently serves on the Board for the Airports Consultants Council (ACC), the global trade association that represents private businesses involved in the development and operations of airports and related facilities. Dwight is a leading voice in the airport infrastructure sector, and has written several articles on airport infrastructure, minimizing impacts to operations at airports during construction and alternative project delivery at airports. Dwight speaks at conferences around the country focused on aviation infrastructure and development.
In 2015, Dwight published and co-authored the book, "The Spider Web Philosophy," which promotes the concept of connectedness through authentic relationship.
- Role: Core Markets
- Favorite DPR Core Value: Ever Forward
- Favorite Thing About Construction: Building teams and partnering with great people
- If I Had a Superpower: Time travel
- Your Hero: My mother who raised me and my siblings as a single mother while working multiple jobs and going to college and graduating in Information Systems in three years
- Favorite Subject in School: Math and Science