Growing up around his dad’s small construction company, Damian Farr knew he wanted to pursue a career in construction management or engineering to create positive impacts on people’s lives through the built environment. With over two decades of industry experience and a proven track record of delivering significant engineering and construction projects, Damian is a passionate advocate of sustainable construction, lean, design for manufacture and assembly, and fabric first principles. Now leading DPR’s international efforts in Europe, he focuses on leveraging European and U.S. talent to collaboratively deliver high-performing buildings, particularly in the advanced technology/mission critical and life sciences core markets.
- Europe Managing Director
- As I’ve always believed in self-initiated improvement and learning, as well as helping colleagues and teams unlock discretionary effort to improve and innovate, Ever Forward resonates strongly with me.
- It’s a coin toss between Skyscanner, which helps me get around Europe, and WhatsApp, which keeps me in touch while I’m away.
- The ability to instantly teleport between locations (more science than superpower–maybe it's only a matter of time!).
- People who believe they’re defeated, before they’ve even started.
- There was a quote attributed to St. Jerome on our library wall at school that has stayed with me: "Good, better, best. Never let it rest; until your good is better and your better is best!"