East Brunswick, NJ
Posted Sep 12, 2023
DPR Construction is seeking a HEALTHCARE project manager with a minimum of 5 years of commercial construction experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a particular project.
Management will be of commercial projects within our core markets: healthcare, higher education, advanced technology, life sciences and commercial. Project managers will work closely with all members of the project team, project executives and regional leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator).
- Mentor, develop and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
- Cost control/billings/collections/change management/cash flows/monthly status reports.
- Key point of contact with owner and architect.
- Challenge and support jobsite and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction, preferably within DPR’s core markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- This position is salaried.
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.