Millwright | Manufacturing Technician - Digital Building Components
Posted Sep 29, 2023
Digital Building Components (PHX), a part of the DPR Family of Companies, is seeking a Millwright to join our operation’s team. Must be a self-starter. The ideal candidate will have high volume production experience along with, Fabrication, and Manufacturing Equipment experience. Experience with framing and MiG welding galvanized light gauge steel.
- Maintain Work Order Data Base system FIIX.
- Installation of machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in industrial establishment, using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools: Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Maintain all Facilities support equipment: (Evaporative Coolers, Exhaust Fans and A/C Units.
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on Production Equipment, forklifts and company vehicles.
- Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery. Fabricate parts or components. Operate welding equipment.
- Operate grinder, Drill Press and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
- Cross Train new operation welders.
- Train new operators on Production Equipment, Lift Tables, Conveyors, Roll Mills and Coil Reels.
- Assist in Prototype from concept to fabrication.
- Assist in the Design and Set up maintenance/fab area. (Draw, Layout and Fabricate).
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Assist in Maintaining on Time Parts stock and Parts procurement to fill shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must share DBC core values: Integrity, Enjoyment, Uniqueness, and being Ever Forward.
- Flexible, reliable, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects while consistently producing quality results and meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in both team settings as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with problem solving skills to identify issues and execute solutions.
- Strong desire to develop leadership skills and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Must have experience in;
- MiG welding galvanized light gauge steel
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.