Posted May 26, 2023
Perform duties of a Senior Accountant for DPR Construction, with a focus on payroll accounting. This includes participating on a high-performance team, maintaining world class levels of customer service, and ensuring that accounting entries, reconciliations and tax filings are processed on a timely basis with accuracy for multiple EINs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process Executive Payroll.
- Prepare various GL/payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare/remit payroll tax deposits, file monthly/quarterly/annual returns.
- Research and reconcile discrepancies.
- Assist with audit responses.
- Process corrections/adjustments as necessary
- Track domestic relocations to determine taxability of events and prepare gross up amounts for W2 reporting.
- Post recovery entries.
- Labor reporting.
- Assist in growth and process improvement projects within the Shared Services and Accounting teams.
- Ensure that the proprietary nature of payroll information is protected and remains confidential.
- Intermediate to Advanced Accounting knowledge and skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Payroll processes
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge/skills in MS Office applications
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Excel including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of CMiC (construction accounting software) helpful, but not required
- Knowledge of construction industry and/or job costing helpful
- Must be flexible, easily adapt to change
- Have strong customer service skills
- Well organized with exceptional time management skills
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong team player
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.