Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Orlando, FL • San Francisco, CA • San Diego, CA • Sacramento, CA • Richmond, VA • Redwood City, CA • Raleigh-Durham, NC • Phoenix, AZ • Pasadena, CA • Newport Beach, CA • Nashville, TN • Houston, TX • Greenville, SC • Washington DC • Edison, NJ • Tucson, AZ • Dallas, TX • Tampa, FL • Charlotte, NC • Boston, MA • South Florida, FL • Baltimore, MD • Austin, TX • Seattle, WA • Atlanta, GA • San Jose, CA
Posted May 11, 2023
DPR Construction is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis. This individual will work with the Director of FP&A and DPR business leaders to translate strategy into actionable plans, leverage in-depth analysis to provide the story behind the numbers and respond to business changes with agility. The FP&A Manager will also provide analytical support to various DPR Operations competencies through the creation and maintenance of various BI reports, analysis, PowerPoint presentations, data models, and analytical tools.
- Designing and re-imagining all standard analyses, reporting, and finance-based decision support tools.
- Working with Director of FP&A to align finance data/technology strategic initiatives to long range operational plans.
- Continuously seek new ways to leverage business data to offer fresh insights and aid decision making.
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with Corporate Finance to review and ensure the accuracy of financial reports.
- Translate business strategies, initiatives, and projects into effective financial modeling.
- Act as Finance representative for cross-functional projects
- Understand the business and information needs of business owners and translate those needs into BI/analytics/reporting requirements.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, data mining, analyses, dashboards, PowerPoint presentations etc. that drive meaningful, timely, and actionable insights and can be easily interpreted by users.
- Research, study, and analyze system or process related issues/incidents as escalated and provide appropriate resolution(s) (EPM SR Ticket Management)
- Work with Operations team, and utilize data insights to help drive predictive operational behavior.
- Teach business users how to interact with the visualizations and interpret the results, and develop reference materials.
- Financial modeling
- Planning and forecasting
- Data analysis, management, and visualization
- Work with senior leadership
- Strategy development
- Business and process improvement
- Ability to design and manage data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Pivot Tables, Outlook, Teams)
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems
- Prior experience with Oracle EPM platform preferred
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Must share DPR core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness, and ever forward.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- This position is salaried.
Not for you?
Return to all open positions.