Posted Jan 23, 2023
DPR is internationally recognized for its strong corporate culture based on a clearly defined purpose "We Exist to Build Great Things" and four core values: Integrity, Enjoyment, Uniqueness and Ever Forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR has been named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list five years in a row. For more information, visit www.dpr.com.
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking international general contractor and construction manager, specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets. Founded in 1990, DPR is a privately held, employee-owned company that has grown to a multi-billion-dollar organization with offices around the world, making it one of the largest general contractors in the USA and a great story of entrepreneurial success.
DPR exists to build great things, predictable, high-quality results are a key ingredient of this purpose. European customer care managers / coordinators are responsible and accountable for helping the Quality function develop and implement process. This involves providing value add quality related support wherever needed, throughout the entire project life cycle from ‘Get Work’ to ‘Do Work’.
The primary function for this role is to work with the business and help develop, implement, and continually improve the handover and customer care strategy for the European business, including all relevant documentation management.
This requires the implementation of consistent and repeatable best practices that are easily adopted by every team, and every person in the business and in the spirit of ‘Ever Forward’ striving for continuous improvement across the business.
Specific duties & responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide comprehensive Document Control support to the Project and the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure controlled documents are transmitted in accordance with project specific procedures
- Work closely with and provide support to the subcontractors for documentation filling structure using BIM360 software.
- Collect, organize and control qualitatively the electronic documentation from subcontractors and other sources.
- Ensuring subcontractor drawings are logged with transmittal memoranda, distributed to, and returned by, users in accordance with project requirements
- Maintain document control systems, including document registers, and all document management processes
- Actively liaise with client counterpart e.g., Document Controller, Quality Manager, Administration Team members
- Monitor site inspections notifications and keep inspections register up to date.
- Monitor Submittals and Request for Information (RFI) process; liaise with parties to ensure timely completion.
- Assist with setting up and support with compilation of all handover documentation
- Ensure that all Customer issues are dealt with quickly, professionally and to their complete satisfaction
- Provide feedback to the Get Work and Do Work team
- Attend internal project meetings as required
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented and disciplined team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, work effectively with project teams, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and issues
- Ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and BIM360
- Fluent in English knowledge of other languages is an advantage, specifically German
- A willingness to learn, the desire to gain knowledge and develop skills
- A strong work ethic and “can-do” attitude
More information about the job
For more information about DPR Construction Europe or the position, please contact Brian Russo, at +41 76 422 38 04 | email@example.com.