Posted Nov 22, 2022
F&A Accountant – Switzerland, Zurich
DPR Construction is looking for a self-starting F&A Accountant to join our Zurich office. In this role you will be responsible for operations related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, as well as processing and monitoring expenses, and other business-related tasks. Are you a financial who is a strong team player, great multitasker with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position? Then we are looking for you!
- Assist in month end reporting,
- Resolve queries from teams, answer questions on payments etc.
- All other F&A activities in support of the financial controller
- Daily processing of all incoming invoices in the appropriate software application (Exact, CMIC)
- Basic audit on rightness of the invoices (as company address, related to work or project)
- Follow up on approval of invoices by managers,
- Follow up and audit of right allocation of the invoice (country, project, overheads).
- Monthly processing of invoices to clients and owners in CMIC
- Audit on completeness of invoices and chasing project teams for invoices.
- Expenses- daily and monthly overview
- Processing of monthly expense sheets
- Reconciliation of expense against cc payments,
- Daily application of bank statements
- Reconciliation of all bank mutations
- Audit and follow up on unreconciled items
Who We Are Looking For
- Swiss German language skills (native or C1 level) and English language proficiency
- 3-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in a finance related field
- Professional skills in all MS Office applications incl. Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- MIS Exact and/or CMIC experience preferred
- Based in Zurich
- Ability to identify and resolve issues proactively.
- Professionalism and pleasant demeanor.
- A strong work ethic and a "can-do" attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
What We Offer
- A chance to join a global leader in the Data Centre & Life Science construction market
- A great opportunity within a rapidly growing business to develop and accelerate your career
- An ambitious, professional, and international team with a flat organizational structure
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee Benefits as wellness program and Employee Assistance Program
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking international general contractor specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects in the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial sectors. Founded in 1990, DPR is a privately held, employee-owned company that has grown into a multi-billion dollar enterprise with offices around the world. This makes DPR one of the largest general contractors in the U.S. and a great story of entrepreneurial success.
We are contractors from the ground up and believe in two fundamental principles: Respect for the individual and change in the world. Europe is the newest region for the company, having opened its doors in January 2018. To date, we have operated exclusively in the mission-critical and life sciences markets, and will be expanding into our other core markets in the coming years. Joining the DACH business provides an opportunity to shape our path forward as we rapidly expand our European presence.
DPR is internationally recognized for its strong corporate culture based on a clearly defined purpose "We Exist to Build Great Things" and four core values: Integrity, Enjoyment, Uniqueness and Ever Forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR has been named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list five years in a row. For more information, visit www.dpr.com.
More information about the job
For more information about DPR Construction Europe or the position, please contact Brian Russo, at 41 76 422 38 04 | firstname.lastname@example.org